Papworth Trust has exciting opportunities for Support Workers - day and night working to join our team based across the Lowestoft and Reydon area. The position is part or full time, permanent working 30- 37.5 hours per week. In return you will receive a competitive salary from £8.00 per hour + enhancements.
Would you like to make a real difference to someone’s life?
We provide support to people who have disabilities to make the most of their lives and opportunities, including help with managing their households, personal care, looking for work and leisure opportunities and creating and maintaining a great social life.
We are looking for people to join our team in providing 24/7, 365 days a year care and support services.
What we’re looking for in a Support Worker:
Ideally we are looking for people who can commit to full time working hours and have availability to cover sleeping nights. We are encouraging applications for men to join a particular team as one of our customers has a requirement for male support with regards to personal care. Also we have vacancies for female staff. Support Worker’s should be prepared to travel for work purposes, with access to a vehicle and/or a driving licence.
- Responsible and caring
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and able to manage your time well.
- Experience in providing care to people with complex medical and mental health needs
- Flexibility in your working pattern
- Good team worker
Benefits of becoming our Support Worker:
- Competitive pay, enhancements and guaranteed hours
- A contributory Pension
- Retail Voucher Scheme
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Full pay whilst training
- Flexible working, including part time and full time
- Paid for DBS
- Supportive induction programme
- Regular supervisions
- Employee Assistive Programme
- A great place to work (IIP standard status, working towards IIP Silver status within 12 months)
If you feel you have the right skills, experience, passion and drive to fulfil this role, not click ‘apply’ today to become one of our Support Workers!
If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the closing date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please note that no discourtesy is intended by this practice.
We are a Disability Confident employer and we welcome applications from Disabled Candidates.
Papworth Trust is an equal opportunities employer. Charity Number: 211234