Are you passionate about care and supporting people as a rewarding career choice? Right now, we are actively hiring Support Workers across our Supported Living Service to join a team of dedicated and experienced carers in making a difference in the lives of our Service Users with Learning Disability and/or Autism.
- Providing Personal care and Active support according to the Person-Centred Care Plan of the Service-User
- To report back any concerns relating to the health of the Service User
- Promoting well-being and full independence
- Conducting General and Enhanced Observations
- Medication Administration, Monitoring and Compliance
- Complying with Policies and Procedures
- Identifying, Reporting and Recording Incidents
- Completing a Daily Report in Care Files
- Keyworker 1:1 Session with named Service-User
- Provide Nutrition and hydration support
- Assist in domestic duties
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- To liaise with management
- To participate in service quality meetings
- To work together to constantly improve service
- To undertake service training.
- Escorting the Service-User to the community, i.e. GP & Hospital Appointments, Family Visit, Day Centre, College, Shopping, Leisure, Parks, Sight-Seeing etc.
Role Specific Requirements:
- Possession of a clean full UK driving licence (preferred)
- Appointment is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Not gender specific
- Attained or ability to work towards a Care Quality Certificate and/or higher qualification.
- Knowledgeable in care management, care standards, regulations and service user values
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Training
- Staff Uniform provided (where required)
- Flexible Working Hours depending on rota
- Access to Nationally Recognised Qualifications
- Support towards Care Certificate Qualification
- Comprehensive Induction
- Supervision and Personal Development
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Mileage Allowance Paid (where required)
Rainbow Living provides Outreach Support and Specialist Supported Living Services for Individuals with Learning Disability and/or Autism, with Complex Needs, Comorbid Diagnosis, Mental Health and Forensic History through providing tailored Care and Support according to the needs of the Individual across Stockport. Our Model of Care is based on Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) framework – a Strength-Based and Person-Centred approach mainly focusing on what the individual can do rather than what they cannot do. This enables the development of new skills for our Service-Users and enhances already established skills. As a Support Worker it would be your role to follow an individualised Person-Centred Support Plan that enables the individual, we support to live a happy, healthy and fulfilled life in a way which maximises Independence and Choice whilst offering them Safety and Social Inclusion. All this will be provided in line with Rainbow Personnel ethos, regulatory standards, Policies and Procedures.
If you are interested in this role, please do Click the apply button.
Copyright © Rainbow Personnel Limited, All Rights Reserved