Support Worker (Full Time and Part Time)
West of Scotland Area Services
£8.75 per hour Plus Excellent Benefits Package
Our client is an organisation dedicated to enriching the lives of people with autism. They also seek to share their knowledge and expertise with parents, carers and other professionals in order to support the development of skills and strategies needed to provide the best care and support for people with autism.
The organisation has an exciting opportunity at present for Support Workers to join their new service within their West of Scotland Area Services.
Our client is looking for applications from people who are looking for a role which:
- Makes a positive impact on people’s lives
- Provides a safe and nurturing environment for individuals with Autism
- Allows you to use your skills & talents to enrich people’s lives, helping them to achieve their goals
- Offers a challenge and isn’t your average desk based, office job
- Empowers individuals to develop their talents
- Enables individuals with Autism to engage with their local communities
Our client will offer you:
- A competitive salary of £8.75 per hour (+ additional payments for overtime, sleepovers and waking night shifts)
- 32 days’ holiday (pro rata for part time) which increases with your length of service
- Childcare Vouchers, saving you up to £933 per year
- HSF Health Cash Plan, for a monthly premium (from £7.75) you & your family can claim back expenses for dental, optical and other health care expenses
- Sector leading training from day one including fully funded support to complete your necessary SVQ Level 3
- The opportunity to be part of one of the leading innovators in Autism Practice in the UK
Some driving will be required for some of the posts.
Experience isn’t necessary due to the training they offer, however our client needs people who share the following values:
- Team work
- Flexibility – our client needs staff who can work flexibly over 7 days
The ability to join the PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update is a condition for employment with our client.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Interview Date: 29th & 30th January 2019
Valuing diversity and promoting equal opportunities is at the heart of our client’s vision, mission and values.
To apply for the role of Support Worker, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Support Worker, Autism Support Worker, Junior Care Worker, Trainee Carer, Care Assistant, Personal Care Assistant, Junior Social Care Worker, Trainee Social Worker, Care, Healthcare.
Plus Excellent Benefits Package