Would you like a job where you can be a superhero without putting on a cape?
Do you have a passion for helping others and want to make a difference?
Bring your qualities and we will provide the training!
Location: Gunnislake, Cornwall, PL18.
Hours: 37.5 and 24 per week with the opportunities for overtime.
Salary: £8.30 per hour.
Achieve together are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team.
Please click the link above to find out more about this service or, if you are viewing via a Job Board, click Apply to find out all about us.
- Supporting the individuals to plan and engage in activities in line with their individualised activity planner, which could include holidays, social events, religious and sporting activities, education and employment.
- Maintain the general health, wellbeing and emotional needs of the people we support.
- To encourage the individuals to access a range of opportunities and experiences.
- Supporting the individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities including annual holiday and professional networks.
We are not an agency - you will be working for Achieve together as part of our amazing team, and will benefit from our in-house learning and development opportunities right throughout your career. You'll work at one service, not driving from client to client, so you'll form a close bond with the people you support and your colleagues (and be paid for your entire day's work).
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary.
- The option to increase your earnings with overtime.
- Fully paid training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- Online discount scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
About Achieve together
We are a leading provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
Achieve together is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Does this sound like something you could do? Apply now!
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Merchandise Discounts