We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.04
- Specialist and Blending Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within!
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF!
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300! per successful referral
Support Worker /Drivers only
Would you like to Work for a fantastic Care home a mere 15 minute drive from Colchester Central?
Jamesons Care in Fordham is looking for those individuals who can be part of a team to enhance the life style of those we support. We support those with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health & Well being,Physical Disabilities and Autism Spectrum ConditionsMain Responsibilities
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat other with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest!
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes! Come and join our amazing team!