Liverpool City Centre, L3 9AG
£30,000-£35,000 per annum
Permanent, Full time
An award-winning performance and technology business have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Support Developer to join their team in Liverpool.
One of the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech companies, they have been featured in Tech Track 100 (The Sunday Times) and FT1000 (Financial Times) and are the fifth-fastest growing tech company in the north of the UK (Tech Nation).
In the business since 2002, they use their own digital assets, emerging technologies and a unique network of premium UK publishers to find and engage hard-to-reach in-market consumers as they research their next purchase online.
The company specialises in the automotive and property industries, with an extensive client list including BMW, VW Group, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Yopa and eMoov.
The Software Support Developer role:
The Software Support and BAU team is continuing to be a key area of growth for our client We require a Support Developer to support this growth by assisting the Lead Developer with several key support and development tasks.
The support tasks include helping to triage tickets, updating stakeholders, liaising with clients to support their use of our software and to take any requirements they have. The development work of the role will focus on investigating and fixing issues, making small functional changes to a range of systems and working on small scale projects.
The work is varied and fast paced so will suit someone who thrives on smaller tasks rather than long term projects, can quickly learn & adapt and who loves embracing new tech. We have a range of exciting systems including blockchain technology, telephony systems (Twilio), .Net Core APIs, View JS and Angular portals, public facing websites and lots more!
• Assist with triage of support tickets using the JIRA Helpdesk system
• Investigate and resolve issues/tasks
• Develop systems through work on small scale projects
• Assist with DevOps
• Support client software training (rare)
• Maintain appropriate documentation
Support Developer Requirements:
• Passion for technology and ability to quickly pick up new technologies and products.
• Triage/Ticket Management using JIRA or similar
• General troubleshooting and technical investigation
• Consulting with business stakeholders/clients
• Working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines
• External client support and training
• Excellent communication skills
• .Net (C#, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core)
• SQL Server
• Azure (WebAps, Functions, API management etc)
Support Developer Benefits:
• Fantastic office culture
• Based in a bright, open plan office on the 13th floor of the Unity Building, offering spectacular panoramic views of Liverpool
• Flexible working hours (35 Hour Week)
• Free personal training and squash games
• Subsidised gym membership
• Private Healthcare / Pension
• Regular nights out and charity events throughout the calendar
• Free office bar every Friday!
• Summer & Christmas Parties!
If you think that you are suitable for this Support Developer role, please apply now!