Supply Chain Manager
Scapa is a global supplier of bonding solutions and manufacturer of adhesive-based products for the Healthcare and Industrial markets. They have a wide reaching global footprint, with 19 manufacturing and operations facilities in 10 countries across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
As Supply Chain Manager for Scapa First Water, you will form part of the site's senior leadership team and will manage and oversee end to end supply chain activities for the operation including Planning, Procurement, Warehousing and Distribution.
- Develop and implement supply chain practices that will ensure outstanding levels of customer service, balanced with operational efficiency and inventory optimisation
- Actively particulate in S&OP processes and review long term planning scenarios to ensure appropriate resource profile vs demand
- Lead projects designed to optimise operational performance, NPD processes and new customer introduction and suggest solutions for process improvements
- Provide MI and reporting on KPIs to key stakeholders
- Work with customers to develop collaborative supply solutions
- Proactively build effective working relations with your peer group so that the end to end supply chain is optimised for the business
- Manage and develop the local Warehouse, Purchasing & Planning teams
- Play an active part in the site management team
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- End to end supply chain experience in a healthcare or highly regulated manufacturing environment
- First-hand knowledge and experience in supply planning, procurement, warehousing and logistics
- Proven track record of delivering procurement and supply chain solutions which improve profitability and customer service
- At least 3 years' experience in a supply chain management role, working within a management team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong understanding of ERP / MRP (ideally SAGE)
- Proven project management and problem solving skills
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Please note: Cast UK are managing this assignment on behalf of Scapa. All third party applications will be forwarded to Cast UK for review.
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board.