Supply Chain - Event Management Coordinator - 9 month FTC ( Job Number: 206707 )
Brand : Estée Lauder Companies
Job : Supply Chain - Corporate
Primary Location : Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-Fareham
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : 1st (Day) Shift
Job Type : Standard
Length of Contract (in months) : 9 - 12
To successfully co-ordinate and consolidate branded new launch and promotional activity by liaising with stakeholders across various functions at Kite’s Croft and Fitzroy Place.
Managing the new launch and promotional activity process from end to end ensuring on counter / advertising dates are met.
Key Roles Responsibilities
- Load allocation matrix onto events console checking all elements are accurate and feeding back to branded personnel
- Manage / Consolidate and reconcile orders to ensure these meet the allocated quantities and feedback to the brands
- Liaise with Supply Planners to ensure stock is available
- Communicate and feedback event order / stock status to the relevant brands to ensure they have a complete event overview and any necessary actions are followed through / taken
- Prepare and communicate analysis on Event Management KPI’s
- Manage order / material status that are in error and resolve accordingly
- Lead Event Management section at operational meetings
- Able to collaborate and communicate with the brand to present risk to new launch
- Able to work with all areas of the Supply Chain to build cohesive and collaborative relationships
- Able to present and update all levels of management
- Able to work within a team and be agile in working when needed
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Source : Estee Lauder