Supply Chain Assistant
Salary: £18,000 + Company Benefits
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9.00am-5.30pm. Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm.
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. They are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
They are looking to recruit a highly organised and meticulous individual for the role of Supply Chain Assistant within their Supply Chain Department.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Assistant:
• Reviewing stock levels and communicating suggestions for stock replenishment.
• Generating Purchase Orders on the internal system.
• Preparing and maintaining forecasts for Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs).
• Liaising with suppliers to track orders and ensure that goods are available for shipment and all the documents required are ready.
• Liaising with freight forwarders and carriers to book shipments in line with internal procedures.
• Tracking and submitting shipping documents for import clearance.
• Analysing data from CMOs on Excel, to record costing trends and ensure KPI’s are met.
Requirements of the Supply Chain Assistant:
You will have strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel, and have shown this by having recent experience in an administration role. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and able to work to strict deadlines. It would be desirable to have worked within the Pharmaceutical industry too.
Benefits of becoming the Supply Chain Assistant:
• Competitive salary and package
• Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
• Monthly Reward and Recognition prizes – cash bonuses up to £1000
• Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
• Free parking
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Supply Chain Assistant, then please apply now!