Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
Supply Chain Account Manager-PAL003703
Responsible for delivering key supply chain metrics around OTD and inventory while optimizing service levels and support to our Strategic Account Customers in person, as required, and behind the scenes to drive improvement. Also responsible for working cross functionally to ensure monthly revenue targets are tracked and achieved. Back up Buyer/Planner function as required.
• You will have the opportunity to make an impact as you work with strategic accounts to assure high service level and support to grow the business while working cross-functionally to drive alignment and to optimize opportunities to improve KPIs.
• The role will provide you with broad visibility and exposure as you work cross-functionally with Sales to Manufacturing to Service, Logistics, Leadership and more. You'll also regularly interact with customers.
• We can promise you won't get bored! Every day is different. If you like a fast-paced environment where your focus will change often and take on new challenges, you'll enjoy Pall.
Essential Job Functions:
If you combine significant supply chain and planning experience (e.g. planning, purchasing, scheduling, etc.) with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and are comfortable presenting to Customers and cross-functional Teams with the ability to effectively prioritize and remain organized in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment, this role with Pall Corporation offers you multiple opportunities:
• Proactive SAM account sales order book management for issue identification and resolution
• In a collaborative style focus on SAM customer orders and expediting where necessary ensuring delivery of such within the agreed delivery period
• Highlight and support activities to remove barriers to success
• Initiates and participates in special projects to support Strategic Accounts.
• Liaise with the Supply Chain departments across all global Biopharm manufacturing sites closely monitoring Production Orders for SAM Accounts ensuring OTD, customer order fulfilment and customer satisfaction.
• Engage and support the Commercial and Customer Service teams with feedback and analysis on delivery performance.
• Escalate any pending critical business issues impacting customer satisfaction.
• Where applicable interface with customers and other stakeholders.
• Foster, build and promote a collaborative team environment.
• Leadership and coordination of missing parts anticipation process and missing parts root cause analysis.
• Leads activities cross functionally to help assure ability to execute the supply chain to assure revenue optimization activities – i.e, identifies available inventory and orders that we can ship early. Communication with Factory on expected supply plan to assure revenue outlook is accurate. Provides updates and visibility regularly.
• Balances current and future demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/ capacities to ensure completion of customer requirements.
• Supports cost reduction projects and improvement initiatives to achieve overall business objectives.
• Proactively provide updates to Sales Representatives through verbal or electronic communication with best available information to support of customer satisfaction objectives.
• Track and Monitor weekly shipment plan vs. actual for the assigned product category
• Month-end Revenue Projection and Reporting
• Leads calls with internal teams for supply and revenue outlook and Customer visits around supply on occasion.
• Other duties upon request.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or other related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 4+ years of purchasing or planning experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred; manufacturing experience in a planning capacity preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Advanced Excel skills required (V-lookups, pivot tables, and formula entry).
• Experience using large ERP in purchasing or planning activities is required. SAP is preferred.
• APICS CPIM or CPM certification preferred but not required.
• Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
• Results oriented, problem solving, personally vested and motivated self-starter with initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders at multiple levels.
• Customer interaction.
• Good presentation skills and data analytics.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills required.
• Continuous improvement mind-set.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Pall Corporation is proud to be part of the Danaher global family of more than 20 operating companies, driving meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.