Job Title: Medical Expert Liaison Specialist
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a specialist medical agency, which provides expert appointment-booking support to personal injury lawyers and their clients, medical records pagination and other specialist services
They are currently seeking to recruit an Expert Liaison Specialist to join their expanding company. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented person to lead the expert liaisons and work closely with the advice team in ensuring they are able to meet their clients varied requirements.
You will also be assisting with instructing experts to provide reports, as well as providing customer service support to solicitors, clients, experts, and their secretaries.
You will also be assisting with obtaining clients medical records from hospitals and GP's and arranging treatments and investigations for clients.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the expert database
- Identifying areas of growth potential for new marketing
- Delegating tasks
- Detailed and Systematic Research in specialist cases
- Reviewing General Medical Council and General Dental Council records to quality check the expert panel
- Building strong working relationships with the expert panel
- Consider queries relating to contracts, terms and costs
- Developing and refining case management systems
- Supporting the Manager with adhoc handling of queries and complaints
- Communicating with Solicitors, Experts and case handlers
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Ability to be self-motivated and lead a team
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Outlook
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to deal with volumes of work and manage conflicting priorities
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with clients on the telephone
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Previous experience of mentoring or leadership
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Previous work experience within a medical field would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm would be beneficial
Salary & Package:
- Annual salary of £18,500
- Hours 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays rising by a day a year up to 23 days. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you will not be required to use your holiday allowance for this period.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Medical Expert Liaison Specialist, Office Administrator, Expert Liaison Officer, Expert Liaison Specialist, Office Coordinator, Consultant Liaison Officer, Scheduling Specialist, Client Services Executive, Planning Specialist, Expert Retention Officer, Medical Consultant Officer, Medical Consultant Liaison, Medical Consultant Handler, Medical Expert Handler will also be considered for this role.
18,500.00 - 18,500.00 per year