Are youour next star, looking to showcase your skills?
We support our clients through thebroad range of service products, and this is only possible withthe range and diversity of skills thatour colleaguesbring to the table every day. If you enjoy using your expertiseto help others, joining Davies as a Subsidence Claims Handler will be a great fit for you.Weall bring something different in terms ofourtechnical and professional expertise, butweall share a passion todrive our business forward.
We think there’sno organisation quite like Davies to support you to progress in your chosen career path. We’re proud of our development culture, and our continuing investment in a wide range of internal programmes and external qualifications.
So, are youa Davies person?
We’re looking for individuals who share our passion and want to play a part in shaping our future. Being a Davies person means being part of our exciting journey.
Our culture is the foundation of who we are. We don’t do “business as usual”! We’re set apart by our Disruptive Thinking, our unique “Innovation Lab” programmes, and a solid Corporate Social Responsibility.
As we continue to grow and diversify it’s crucial to us that all Davies colleagues stay true to our “Big IDEA”: to Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. These values remain the cornerstone of what we do.
What we’re looking for:
Joining Davies as aSubsidence Claims Handler means thatyou will undertake proactive claims handling and progression of Subsidence Claims instructed by our clients on behalf of Policyholders. So, you’ll need to be agreat communicator,and genuinely enjoy multi-tasking!
It’s a busy role, with a broad range of responsibilities, but the fundamentals include:
- Pro-actively manage Subsidence claims through to completion
- Regularly update Clients, Policyholders and their agents
- Assist the field team in completing, reports, tasks and answering calls where necessary
- Ensure referral of work to the field team throughout the day, ensuring correct priorities are communicated and completed and that targets are met on a daily basis
- Managing identified and reported problems within set timescales to ensure adherence to group processes
- Actively promote the principle of Treating Customers Fairly
- Respond to requests and tasks set by the Team Leader or Head of Subsidence and Surveying
The skillsand qualitiesyou’ll need:
- A professional and adaptable communicationstyle – bothwritten and verbal;
- Efficientadministrative skills, with Customer Service experience;
- Strong numeracy,literacy, and IT skills;
- A proactive attitude, and an enthusiastic approach
Some knowledge and understanding of the following is preferred, but not essential:
- Claims Handling
- Subsidence in relation to insurance claims
- Experience of managing technical building claims
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy benefits such as above-statutory holidays, pension, life assurance, travel loans, access to training and professional qualifications, Corporate Social Responsibility events, Innovation Lab programmes, Davies Incentive Programme, Employee Assistance Programme, and other wellbeing services such as Headspace app membership…. And much more!
Take your first step towards becoming a Davies Person! Follow our simple application process by clicking “Apply Now” at the top of this page.
Davies Group endeavour to recruit from the widest possible pool of suitable candidates. If you require any adjustments or special arrangements to be made to our application process on account of a disability please contact .