Our client is looking for an experienced Sub-Contractor Manager for delivery of critical services both nationally and internationally.
Responsible to: Head of Projects
The Sub-Contractor Manager will be responsible for global sub-contractor identification, selection and evaluation (covering the managed services and project business), establishing/on-boarding new sub-contractors into the local markets to ensure operational readiness. The role is also responsible for evaluating sub-contractor capacity against target plans, planning the delivery of any specific training to meet customer scopes of work and for specifying, agreeing and measuring Key Performance Indicators/Service Level Agreement performance on a regular basis and SHEQ compliance.
The Sub-Contractor Manager will work closely with Procurement/Commercial on closing contractual agreements to drive the optimum cost/service model for our client. Additionally, the Sub-Contractor Manager will support the Sales and Business Development organisation in their understanding of applicable sub-contractor costs and capabilities when responding to bids and opportunities.
The Sub-Contractor Manager will also work as the single point of contact for operational sub-contractor issues and escalations in association with the local operational lead. National and International travel will be required. Location of this role is flexible/ nationwide.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
- Sub-contractor identification, selection and on-boarding
- Sub-contractor Training & Certification
- Demand Management
- Sub-contractor Governance
- Health & Safety compliance
Competency: Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Broad International telecoms experience across multiple technologies;
- Proven track record of identifying and managing sub-contractor resources;
- Demonstrable commercial and financial awareness;
- International experience in managing teams/stakeholders an advantage;
- Proven track record of delivering critical services;
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see things through to the end;
- Full EU Driving licence essential.
- Degree or equivalent education (training and/or experience);
- British Safety Council Level 2 Risk Assessment.
To apply for this Sub-Contractor Manager role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.