Marie Claire Jetstyle is revolutionising how customers put their down time in travel hubs to good use by providing a celebrity stylist blow dry and a five-star nail services for everyone. By offering multi-therapist treatments, we ensure that even if a customer has two/three different treatments booked in, they will always be completed in the time of a single appointment to ensure they can get on with the rest of their day without any delay.
Our first blow dry and beauty bar is opening in London St Pancras, and we are looking for an experienced, confident and ambitious Stylists to help to start the journey.
Why work with us?
As well as complimentary hair treatments and nail services, employees are provided with unrivalled training from celebrity hair stylist and board member of the National Hairdressing Federation, Stephanie Stevenson, who is equally passionate about the customer journey as she is for hair and beauty. We are a firm believer in making day-to-day life not only easier for our customers but our employees too, which is why flexible working is wholly encouraged.
Unlike any other hair salon, Marie Claire Jetstyle actively encourages travel. We will provide you with a Marie Claire Jetstyle passport which will allow you to work in our other locations all over the world, to ensure you truly are making the most of the work-life balance culture that we promote throughout the organisation.
Alongside these unparalleled benefits, all stylists will receive a competitive salary and will have access to a high earning potential with uncapped commission.
Responsibilities of Stylist
- Take on the role as ‘multi-therapist’, incorporating both hair styling and nail services into appointments where necessary
- Provide customers with confident blow-dry/hair up styling
- Play a key part in representing and promoting the MC Jetstyle brand
- Act as brand ambassador for MC Jetstyle at all times
- Act as role model in the salon to junior staff/host(esse)s
- Live and breathe company values
What we need
- Versatile and creative thinkers
- Experienced hair enthusiasts
- Ability to take initiative and think quickly
- Level 3 or equivalent in Hairdressing
- Adaptable and happy working in an ever changing environment
- Will thrive in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communicator