Structural Technician - required for our client in their office in Rutland. The CAD Technician will be working with a consultancy that work on a number of Building Structures project such as Masonry work, Reinforced Concrete structures, Cladding and Façades. The Engineering Technician will be primarily involved within the Building Structures projects.
This opportunity for a Structural Technician is perfect for someone with 3+ years' experience within a consultancy environment that is ambitious to drive their career forward. As a Structural CAD Technician you will be involved within the detailing and the modelling of a wide range of projects across a number of sectors. The ideally Engineering Technician will have knowledge of Timber, Masonry, Concrete, Steel and any knowledge of cladding and Facades would be highly beneficial.
Structural Technician - Position Overview
- Detailing and modelling of a wide range of building structures projects
- Liaise closely with engineers to ensure accurate drawing representation
- Aid the development of more junior team members
- Carry out steel and concrete layout drawings
- Reinforcement detailing and scheduling
- Development of more junior Technicians
- Attending Design meetings and Client visits
Structural Technician - Position Requirements
- HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3+ years' experience within a consultancy-based role.
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Knowledge of Façade design
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit is desirable though not essential
- UK Driving licence and own car
Structural Technician - Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance scheme
- Other Benefits to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
23,000.00 - 30,000.00 per year