Role- Structural Engineer
My client is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy which take on a variety of projects within residential and retail sectors including shopping centres and large scale developments.
The Structural Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• First degree in Structural Engineering essential.
• Minimum of 4/5 full relevant years’ Post-Graduation experience essential (more preferable)
• Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
• Working towards Chartership if not Chartered.
• Experience of assessing existing structures is crucial.
• Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
• Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
• Experience of work on retail and residential projects.
• Full clean driving license
The Structural Engineer role will involve:
• Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete,
masonry and timber.
• Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including Tedds, AutoCAD and Masterseries.
• Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is always maintained.
• Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
• Work large projects, offices, hotels, large housing developments etc.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation to email@example.com