An Innovation Consultancy that has been successfully running for over 10 years. Repetitive work with Heineken,Mondelez, The Coca-Cola Company and KKR among many, makes them one of the most specialised and successful consultancies in the world..Their client portfolio is mainly based in Asia and North America,allowing them to constantly have a 360 view on global trends.
Mid – Level Experience Strategist – Permanent - £45K - £50K
This is a fab opportunity for you to join a small friendly but well-established innovation consultancy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in running projects with other in-house strategists and/or alone
- Ability to carry out market research – both content and management
- Owning client relationships throughout the duration of a project
- Answering / following up on important client emails
- Answering queries via phone and email
- Experience facilitating and managing content in workshops
- Ability to write proposals
- Good presentation skills and ability to structure a clear argument
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years experience working in the industry & FMCG
- Educated to a degree standard
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Ability to think on their feet
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent time management and highly organised
- Natural curiosity and enjoy working to short deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office user
- Strong flexibility and eagerness to travel
The ideal candidate will have an exposure to more than one culture – whether through fluency or living experience.
Salary expectation is dependent on seniority of the candidate. Estimations range
from £45k - £50k.