Are you an experienced Programme Manager interested in working for a global software and solutions provider? Do you have experience in strategic relationship management up to board level? Do you have knowledge of cloud-based vendor management systems?
If the answer is yes, this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
Based in Central London, but also involving travel 40% of the time, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to exceed client goals and drive this part of the business forward.
- Free Restaurant facilities
- Free car-parking
- Participation in a generous annual bonus scheme
The role is responsible for actively measuring the client's performance and continuously seeks to assist the client in meeting or exceeding their pre-established goals and maintaining, strategic client relationship management up to board level and overseeing all client activities and engagements.
- Powerful and influential communication skills
- Previous programme management within an enterprise / blue chip environment.
- Programme methodology.
- Previous relevant experience within a cloud SaaS Programme, preferably VMS.
- Previous experience of managing multi-country, complex programmes with multiple stakeholders.
- A good understanding of the contingent labour and/or services procurement industry.
- A good understanding of how technology can be powerful
- A curiosity about technology trends.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Solid ability for influencing outcomes, internally and externally
- Proven track record of escalation and issue resolution.
- Have a collaborative approach to working with matrixed and remote teams and getting the best results from individuals across teams.
- Ability to manage multiple clients, with multiple teams in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related course of study
- 5+ years relevant work experience, within procurement, contingent recruitment and/or cloud technology application organisation.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to translate understand and translate technical terms, and outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to work closely with business and technical users of all skill levels is needed (must be able to manage expectations effectively).
- Must be able to set priorities, adjust to client driven changes quickly, firmly commit to tasks and meet deadlines, and apply problem-solving techniques to application, environment, and data issues.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and organized with the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously would be a great fit for this role
- A strong knowledge and advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook is required, as well as a solid work ethic and dedication to producing high quality accurate work.
- The company is the VMS market leader in global spend and in 2017 were named the "top company in our industry" by Forrester Research.
- Multilingual help desk support is available around the clock 365 days a year - in addition to a dedicated Account Services team.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader - are customers kept up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our 'From the Field' blog and social media accounts.
If you're excited about the future of technology and can bring the skills and expertise required, then apply online today!
This role is initially a 12-month contract position but there may be the opportunity for a permanent position at the end.
£80.00 - £100.00 per hour