Tasks & responsibilities:
- You will secure that all KPIs and targets are achieved at supplier level, incl. safety, quality, delivery, contract compliance and cost. You will be responsible for your own supplier portfolio and secure and increase savings and customer satisfaction through sourcing projects and supplier development programs.
- It will be your responsibility to optimise our Tail Spend category to ensure a strategic approach towards this area. Today, the area consists of a significant number of parts and suppliers, which we will consolidate, organise and optimise in regard to quality, cost and delivery performance.
- You will also support the Head of Sourcing Execution with tactical and operational tasks, as well as support the factories on escalated supplier issues, and in order to secure best utilisation of resources, you will support across categories when needed.
Your tasks will furthermore include:
- Manage own supplier portfolio - SRM, master data, supplier performance and contracts
- Support the Category Manager and the Category Team from a commercial perspective
- Lead RFQ processes and negotiations with suppliers
- Support the development and execution of the sourcing strategy, supplier selection and cost reduction efforts
- Coordinate and align efforts/initiatives with SCM colleagues
- Support factory logistic purchasers and category purchasers in escalated delivery issues
Skills & experience:
- Our new colleague has strategic sourcing and category management experience from relevant industry. You have good interpersonal skills and a development-oriented mindset combined with a good understanding of business processes. As a person, you have strong negotiation- and project management skills. To succeed in this role, you must be able to prioritise your tasks and be a strong communicator as well as thrive in a dynamic and international environment.
We expect that you:
- Have financial understanding and good IT skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical and structured work style
- Have in-depth understanding of the value chain
- Are flexible, open-minded and works independently
- Are fluent in English
- Education: Master or min. Bachelor degree in relevant field - business administration, engineering, supply chain management or similar.
- Experience with:
- Sourcing Processes
- Strategic Sourcing
- Category Management
- Vendor Consolidation
- Stakeholder management
- RFx process: RFI, FRQ
- Spend analysis
- Steel structures
- Manufacturing industry
- Welding industry
- Steel industry
- Mechanical industry
- Wind industry