We are now inviting applications for the position of Stores Coordinator to work on a casual basis at Oaklands Hospital in Salford. Your main responsibility will be the procurement and delivery of supplies for hospital departments. In so doing, you will be working closely with the Heads of Department and be accountable to the Stores Team Leader within the hospital. The successful candidate will:
• Be highly motivated and flexible in your approach to your work
• Be able to work independently and within a team structure
• Demonstrate computer skills (particularly MS Office package); knowledge of JDE and barcoding will be advantageous
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Perform stock inventory as required to meet financial compliance/requirements
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
Closing date for applications is 16 December 2018.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Vikki Woodhouse, Stores Team Leader on 0161 787 3488 or Victoria.email@example.com.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers