Retail Supervisors with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
· We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 300 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland and India.
· We trade games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
· We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
· We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
· We never stand still – Our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
-Superlative customer service skills including being able to effectively deal with customer issues and complaints.
-Good communication skills and knowing when issues need to be escalated and to whom.
-Understanding of KPI'S inc LFL'S. Can bring new ideas plus implement them to achieve targets.
-Great team player, willing to help and train staff.
-Leads by example such as good timekeeping,taking initiative with daily tasks, Treats colleagues and customers with courtesy and respect.
-Comfortable taking the lead in running the shop in the absence of the Manager and dealing with conflict situations that may arise.· You love digital entertainment - You have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
· You are a competent leader, able to maintain daily operations.
· You are proactive and can see beyond the daily grind.
· You genuinely love working with customers
· You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model
As part of the role you will;
· Receive a generous basic salary
· Report to your Store Manager
· Receive on the job training and access to a competency framework
· Ensure that our customer service is exciting and attentive, and the store operation is of the highest standard
· Receive regular performance reviews
· Travel to stores to gain experience or give support
· Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
Applying for the role
· If you are not enthused by our products there is no need to apply, we knowledge test all our candidates
· If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate