Job Title: Store Manager
Salary:£19,500 per year
Want to make a positive impact on people’s lives by working for the world’s largest and oldest youth charity? YMCA is currently recruitinga Store Manager to work inone of its’90 charity shops across England and Wales.
What you can expect from YMCA:
- A stimulating, varied role, working with the Assistant Store Manager to drive sales and income and maximise profits from donated sales, Gift Aid, and other promotions
- The opportunity to build and support an outstanding team of volunteers, to generate great stock, and to establish the very best in customer service
- Competitive pay and generous allowances regarding holidays, healthcare, pensions, life assurance andmaternity/paternity/adoption leave, employee assistance programme, annual season ticket loan* and subsidized gym membership* (*upon successful completion of probation)
What YMCA will expect from you:
- Solid retail experience working to sales and other targets
- Experience of recruiting and managing a volunteer team would be a bonus
- Committed to going above and beyond when it comes to customer service
- Self-motivation and determination to be successful
- Experience of working with volunteers would be a bonus
- Weekend and bank holiday work also required
Use the apply button to send us your current CV and a covering letter with a summary of your relevant experience and why you would like to be considered for the role.
For further information on YMCA, visitwww.ymca.org.uk/about