Wenzel’s was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks and Hertfordshire areas. We currently have over 60 shops and are expanding the brand. We hope to have an additional 20 shops in the near future. We believe in delivering quality products at affordable prices and of course delivering them with outstanding customer service. We are looking for exciting new energetic talent with a passion for food and customer service to join our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Free Lunch for employees
- 50% discount on all shop based products,
- Company pension scheme.
- The opportunity for outstanding individuals to advance within our growing company.
Starting rate : £9.50 to £10.50 per hour depending on experience
You will be required to serve customers, prepare fresh ingredients and produce sandwiches, baguettes and other food products in line with our standards.You will assist the shop manager with the day to day running of the store, supervise team members under the direction of the store manager, running the shop at various times during the week when the manager is off.As an assistant manager you will also be responsible for running the shop whilst the manager is on Annual leave up to period of two weeks.
- Greet customers and create an inviting experience.
- Receive and check daily deliveries.
- Assisting with the management of branch stock and produce.
- Maintaining shop displays.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of products.
- Preparation of food in line with the specification.
- Food and produce quality control.
- Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and food safety standards.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Cash handling, till operation and end of day cash up procedures.
- Opening or closing the shop when required.
- Running shifts at various times during the week and when the manager is on annual leave.
- Driving sales and minimising wastage.
Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment at supervisory level is required.
Experience working in food production would be advantageous but not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
Successful candidates must be flexible and be able to work weekends if required .Shift patterns will vary according to the stores trading hours.
A typical Wenzel’s store opens at 7am and closes at 6pm but some stores do vary.
For further information please call 01923 710 519 or send an email to the address provided.
Free Lunch, 50% discount on all other products