Applicants must have previous administration experience
We wish to recruit an experienced Administrator (ideally with warehousing or distribution experience) to work within a busy third party storage and logistics office.
Our Administrators must be committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. You should be organised, helpful, friendly and have experience working with customers/clients. You should be a great communicator and have experience dealing with queries and will be expected to be responsible for resolving issues that may occur. You should be flexible and willing to help out to get the job done.
- DAYS12 hours shifts ‘4 on 4 off’ within a 8 week cycle 06:00-18:00
- Inclusive annual pay £18,571 per annum paid monthly
- Authorised overtime is required occasionally to cover holidays and is paid at x1.5 basic pay.
- Paid rest breaks
- 20 holidays per year including Bank Holidays (equivalent to 28 days’ annual leave).
- Weekends/Bank Holidays which fall on your scheduled ‘4 on’ shift are normal working days unless holiday is authorised in advance
- Immediate start available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Must have experience of working in a fast moving administration environment.
- Previous experience of warehousing/logistics admin or customer service would be advantageous
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Previous experience using Chess Warehouse Management System would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone/email manner are essential
- Must have a very organised and methodical approach to work.
- Should be flexible and willing to help out colleagues as requested to meet the needs of the business.
- Taking inbound bookings and updating chess diary with bookings
- Coordinating the good inwards process & despatching orders from the chess system
- Reporting customer extra charges from stock movements
- Customer order entry onto chess system and pre-allocated stock shortages report
- Manifest building and printing pallet labels
- Despatching orders from the Chess system
- Pick bin checks and picked pallet rechecks
- Discrepancy reporting and assisting to investigate stock queries
- Assisting store with putaway/pick queries
- Proof of delivery controls and POD scanning
- Ensuring all customers receive information in a timely and accurate fashion
- Working together to improve customer service & taking ownership of issues to resolution
- Effective communication and answering phone/email/store queries quickly
- Assist with driver and cold store controls including issuing work and equipment
- Comply with hygiene, health and safety and site rules, BRC adherence and document completion
- Assisting with perpetual stock checks
- Digital filing and any other basic admin deemed necessary