We are looking for Stock Room associates with a passion for organisation & efficiency who can be the face of the brands we represent!
Based - Bicester Village
We currently have an amazing opportunity to join a Luxurious brand in Bicester Village on a temporary basis. This would be great exposure and experience for an individual who has a great level of interest in fashion as well as wanting to learn transferable skills to aid their future career. You must have an outgoing personality with attention to detail and interact with a widespread audience. You must be confident to deliver and execute the brand image of our clients at all times.
- Processing deliveries and running items of stock onto shop floor.
- Represent the Brand image & ethos by impeccable grooming and positive attitude.
- Working to team & individual KPI's.
- Maintain store standards and the ability to think out of the box to aid this during quiet periods.
What we are looking for?
- Retail Experience
- Can-do positive attitude
- Team Players
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Excellent Grooming Standards
- Ability to work towards achieving set targets
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts early / late shifts and min 2 weekends per month
- Language speakers an asset