Stock Controller – 2pm-10pm shift
£8.72 rising after 3 months
Temp to perm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Previous experience in a stock control / inventory / stores position ideal.
• Warehouse experience essential.
• Good numeracy/literacy skills.
• Strong computer literacy.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally Red Prairie
• FLT licence desirable.
• Good Investigation skills
Your duties will include...
• Ensure that PI counts are completed in a timely and accurate manner in line with KPI measurements
• Carry out investigations as required in a timely manner
• Make adjustments to the stock file as required ensuring that the relevant checks have been completed.
• Unlocked/ Locked / Empty Bin Checks – Checks are carried out in line with agreed schedules, with discrepancies then investigated in a timely manner.
• To carry out product verification as required on new lines into the warehouse. To complete ad hoc stock movements as requested by the stock control team.
• Process customer returns in a timely manner as required.
• To complete other tasks as required on the request of the Inventory manager.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.