A role is required to be fulfilled that provides key support to the Stock Control function in the UK Supply Chain team based at the Aunt Bessie’s Hull site.
To manage inventory and stock reconciliation across third-party logistics providers and to facilitate key stock movements within the Supply Chain.
- Co-ordinate the daily/weekly reconciliation of all stock movements, focusing for the main part on the Grimsby 3PL-run warehouse, and being the escalation point for any issues
- Ensure stock availability is accurate in order to maintain and protect service to the customer
- Co-ordinate consignment stock movements
- Identify part pallets for rotation and/or consolidation
- Track haulier performance in relation to inbound shipments into the Grimsby warehouse
- Monitor inbound supplier conformance and address non-conformance issues.
- Ensure all reconciliation evidence meets SOX
- Manage the Costco and Lidl re-work
- Facilitate the movement of export stocks, from sales order creation to delivery paperwork creation for shipping agents
- Co-ordinate stock movements to the staff shop
- Carry out monthly CHEP invoice reconciliation
- Provide cover for other 3PLs in the advent of staff holidays or absences
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- An advanced level of written and oral skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interface with multiple functions, both internally and externally
- A highly reliable and organised individual with the ability to manage their own time and workload based on the specific needs of the job role and the wider business
- Team player
- A high level of computer skills encompassing competencies on Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and good analytic skills
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- A working knowledge of SAP or other data management systems is a huge advantage for the role