Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Up to £19,000 per annum
Inchcape is a leading global automotive distributor and retailer operating in the premium vehicle sector, based in over 30 international markets, currently employing over 18,000 people worldwide
Inchcape is one of the leading franchised retailer motor groups in the UK representing many of the world’s leading brands, with over 100 Retail Centres working in partnership with Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, Toyota, Lexus, MINI and Porsche, employing over 6000 people.
As a Stock Administrator you will be working behind the scenes supporting our business to achieve an incredible customer experience. You will work with our brand partners to ensure that we have the right stock of cars at the right time at all of our retail centres.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with all retail centres
- Liaising with Brand partners when required
- Ensuring that our sites have the correct volume of stock in line with our targets set out by our brand partners
- Ordering stock utilising all tools available
- Updating relevant systems in accordance with agreed processes
- Responding to all internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring the highest level of administration and efficiency at all times.
- Production of ad-hoc reports as and when required
What we need from you
To be successful in this role you will need
- An understanding of Microsoft Office package particularly Excel and Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active, resilient and personable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Highly organised and able to manage own time efficiently
What we will give you in return
- 22 days holiday, rising with length of service
- Discount Gym membership
- Employee Advantage – retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
We are committed to ensuring we have the right people, with the right learning to develop, receiving the right reward and recognition for their contribution and in a working environment that fosters the right culture to support Inchcape’s mission to be the world’s most customer centric automotive retailer.
Please note we will be holding assessment events for these roles on Thursday 25th October and Tuesday 06th November 2018 so you must be able to attend at least one of these dates.
Click Here To Apply