This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded accountancy, tax and financial services firm, with the scope to further progress your career.
We are a growing business and seeking to appoint an ambitious STEP-qualified solicitor or legal executive with a background in wills and trusts planning.
The right candidate will have a strong technical competence in the relevant areas of the law and the confidence to deal with clients at all levels. You will have the ability to work as part of a team but also independently and to work effectively under pressure. You will be organised and enthusiastic, providing excellent client service at all times.
Duties and responsibilities
• Wills and IHT planning
• Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
• Creation and Administration of Trusts – the ideal candidate would therefore need to possess the following skills:
– Highly motivated
– Proven track record of generating work
• Providing financial planning and wealth advice to corporate and HNW clients
• Identifying and contacting potential clients, gathering sufficient information and identifying client needs
• Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
• Keeping up-to-date with technical or legislative change within the marketplace
• Ensuring effective working relationships are built and maintained within the client base
Qualifications and experience
To apply for this role, simply send your CV by using the apply button provided on the page.