Role: Fabricator Welder
Location:NG15 7WE, Hucknall, Nottingham
Hourly rate: £11 - £12.50 Per hour
39 hours per week. 7.30am – 4.30pm (12.30pm Friday) with 30 mins for lunch.
Overtime – Time and a half in the week and on Saturdays. Double time Sundays and Bank Holidays
30 days holidays including bank holidays
M-Tech Engineering Ltd, specialist engineers and suppliers of bespoke staircases, balustrade, banisters and furniture to both the private and commercial sectors,are currently looking for an experienced Staircase Engineer/ Fabricator Welder to join their team.
The Staircase Engineer/ Fabricator Welder will be working from engineering drawings, measuring on site, planning, setting out, fabricating and welding through to site installations. The successful candidate will be regarded as the face of M-Tech Engineering whilst on site, often dealing direct with the client and will be expected to act in a manner that is fitting to the position.95% of our client base are based in and around the London area and we have a good mix of residential and commercial clients.
TheStaircase Engineer/ Fabricator Welder will be responsible for:
- Based mainly in the workshop (70% Worksop / 30% Site), you will be expected to take the project from cradle to grave
- You will be issued 2d fabrication drawings and will be expected, with the support of your management team, and utilising other members of the team, to see the project through the fabrication process and delivery on site through to a satisfactory completion
Requirements for the role of Staircase Engineer/ Fabricator Welder:
- Solid experience in a fabricator welder role ideally within architectural industry
- Experience in the manufacture and installation of high end work
- Prior staircase experience is highly desirable
- Prior experience handling and working with a variety of timbers as well as glass are highly desirable
- High level of accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Willing to travel for the requirements of the role
We are a fairly small but personable company with 20 members of staff across all disciplines. We pride ourselves on listening to all our employees and always taking on board suggested new ways of doing things and individual’s needs. The successful applicant would need to fit in with a small and friendly team, with the usual ‘shop floor’ banter to be expected.
*To be considered for the role of Staircase Engineer/ Fabricator Welder, click APPLY below*
M-Tech Engineering Ltd are specialist engineers and suppliers of bespoke staircases, balustrade, banisters and furniture to both the private and commercial sectors. Our staircases are constructed from a variety of materials such as steel, glass, timber and are at the forefront of staircase design in both a contemporary and traditional look. We specialise particularly in spiral staircases, helical staircases, floating staircases and the more traditional straight and winder stair, with a variety of balustrading, hand railing and banisters to suite the individuals taste. For more information please visit: http://www.mtechengineering.co.uk/