AspenTech is the world's leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing. From our roots at MIT to the groundbreaking release of aspenONE V8, AspenTech has always been at the forefront of innovation in the process industries.
Over 30 years of AspenTech leadership and experience is built into our market-leading aspenONE software solutions. aspenONE software represents the industry standard in process optimization, redefining ease of use and helping companies achieve operational excellence and drive profitability faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Today, aspenONE solutions are used by virtually every leading company in the process manufacturing industry. Over 100,000 users at over 1,500 companies have come to rely on us to achieve superior financial and operating results.
AspenTech is looking for a successful, solution-selling Sales Account Manager for our new product suite, aspenONE® Asset Performance Management™ (APM). The aspenONE APM suite will enable companies to optimize their assets throughout the entire plant lifecycle.
- Responsible for pro-actively driving APM sales campaigns to new logo customers and to targeted prospects within the Food & Beverage market segment within assigned territory/country, expanding AspenTech’s customer base.
- Develop and maintain good domain knowledge and competitive intelligence of machine learning, Smart manufacturing, and IoT.
- Builds and executes on a plan to grow software subscriptions, and services revenues
- Develop and update the sales forecast and pipeline in Salesforce on a weekly basis.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Liaise and work with departments within AspenTech (e.g. Finance, Operations, Legal Department) to achieve desired business results
- Provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
- Work as a team member on sales efforts involving global account opportunities.
- University degree in an engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical, automation, process) preferred.
- Familiarity with discrete manufacturing engineering and maintenance
- Proven track-record in software sales in the Food & Beverage sector, with multi-year achievement against personal quota.
- Able to handle a mix of new business activities including prospecting with long term account planning and management of a small number of key accounts.
- Comfortable and confident dealing at senior management level, selling business value and business process improvement.
- Experience working with partners in potentially complex sales cycles
- Fast learner and self-starter comfortable in a new and non-structured environment
- Proficient at establishing and cultivating "C" level consultative relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.