The Opportunity | Senior Programme Manager
The Programme Manager is responsible for providing leadership to IPTs. The Programme Manager will work closely with the Director, Programme & Engineering, other Program Managers, Chief Engineers, Engineering Team Leaders and the PMO. The role is primarily based at Curtiss-Wright's Christchurch facility although there may be domestic and overseas travel associated with the role in support of programme activity.
* The project management planning and execution of Integrated Product Team (IPT) projects to ensure that they are delivered within budget, to schedule, and meeting customer requirements.
* The use of industry best practice project management tools and processes.
* Develop and maintain the programme management plan.
* Develop and maintain the programme master schedule.
* Develop and maintain the programme risk register including associated risk mitigation plans.
* Maintain project tracking, communications, reporting systems, and meetings at a frequency that provides the necessary insight into work and programme achievement as well as facilitating communications within the team.
* Ensure all reporting and communications requirements are achieved in a timely and effective manner and such reporting and communications accurately reflect the current status of all aspects of the programme.
* Establish positive and constructive relationships and communications with key internal and external stakeholders such that necessary influence can be exerted in support of meeting programme, contract and company requirements.
* Exercise financial control against allocated programme budgets, working with designated control and work package account managers.
* Ensure all formal reviews, including LCM, design and test are conducted in accordance with the agreed programme schedule.
* Meet all Personal Objectives and KPIs as agreed with the Director, Programmes & Engineering.
* Attend regular programme/department meetings.
* Attend and participate in other forums and activities as directed by the Director, Programmes & Engineering.
* Recognised related formal project management qualification (APMP / Prince2 or equivalent).
* Degree qualified is strongly desirable.
* Recognised engineering or aerospace engineering qualifications strongly desirable.
* 5-years in a project management capacity within aerospace or related industry.
* Experience in the management and delivery of multi-disciplined projects, including system design, development and integration.
* Experience managing projects - circa £2 million.
* Proven organisational skills - able to prioritise workloads, including the ability to multi-task effectively.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Source : Curtiss-Wright