Sr. Global Market Research Analyst-SEL001624
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
- Can work remotely from within the US; 10-20% travel required, including international
- The Senior Global Market Research Analyst is tasked with working with Global Product Managers and the Regional Marketing teams to ensure a clear understanding of the performance of our business as well as our customer’s expectations for our product and services. This high performer will have an understanding of a variety of analytic techniques to understand data and relay the implications of the results to the team. This position is responsible for supporting the team to accurately present findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner. The Sr. Global Market Research Analyst should be equally capable of analyzing both quantitative and qualitative results.
- Use of multiple qualitative, quantitative, and analytical research techniques to uncover and identify answers to key strategic and product related questions regarding our market and customers
- Assist in designing, executing, and analyzing, Voice of Customer studies and pricing studies to support the development of new products through clear and actionable recommendations
- Assist in the analysis for problem solving process (PSP‘s) that occur throughout the year
- Support Strategy, Pricing, and Competitive intelligence activities of various size, scope, and complexity with any needed analytical analysis that might be needed.
- 5+ years of related work experience in market research
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, market research, or in a related field; MBA Preferred
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of qualitative research methods
- Advanced knowledge of quantitative analysis including use of utility scores for modelling scenarios
- Experience and knowledge of financial modelling/analysis
- Strong Market-Research experience in collecting, organizing, and interpreting data from primary and secondary research sources
- Proven ability to synthesize information into meaningful conclusions, develop a compelling story based on data, while generating actionable, business-impact recommendations
- At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.