The Automotive Marketing Manager will drive growth for automotive segment in Europe, and improve customer engagement with existing and new products. Develop and execute the strategic plan for the segment. Working with automotive customers as well as partners to identify and design in next generation program opportunities. Collect and feed relevant next generation product requirements back into the new product definition process. Act as a technical project manager for customer R&D projects, platform developments as well as partner reference designs.
Responsibilities also include identifying market and competitive trends, developing and refining relevant business value propositions to match these trends as well as developing marketing strategies and programs to drive growth in the segment.
- Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the segment.
- Understand needs of core customers as well as emerging customers who have the potential for future growth Identify market and competitive trends that are impacting segment customers and those that are seen as opportunities for new business.
- Execute strategic market analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within the segment.
- Identify regional segment opportunities; develop strategies, value proposition, product positioning and marketing programs to differentiate OVT from competition.
- Continue to develop and grow existing customer base by further penetrating existing customers with new products or reposition existing products and capabilities.
- Develop a process to gather and communicate appropriate competitive intelligence to drive strategy development and educate the field on marketplace dynamics.
- Promote OVT automotive products to European automotive customer base and identify new program opportunities.
- Align with automotive customers on next generation product and system architecture requirements.
- Gather market information and feed key requirements for future products back into OmniVision product definition process.
- Work in close cooperation with the world wide OmniVision automotive marketing team.
- BS degree or above in engineering.
- 10 years automotive market experience
- Have strong system background in automotive.
- Experience in Semiconductor & Automotive technical marketing.
- Have a good understanding of the camera components, automotive market trends and requirements.
- Experienced in business development customer relationship management.
- Strong verbal, written and communications skills required.