Do you have comprehensive knowledge of SQL Systems?
We have an opportunity for a SQL Database Administrator to join our IT department based in Witham. The purpose of your role will be Database, Data Manipulation and Extraction support. This is a full time, permanent position and in return you will receive a competitive basic salary plus benefits including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Family friendly policies
- Career Development in a growing business
DD Group is one of the largest full-service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 12,000 dental practices with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires. In April 2014, DD was acquired by the parent group that owns Integrated Dental Holdings the largest dental group in the UK.
What you will be doing as our SQL Database Administrator:
- Maintain, monitor and improve company’s SQL database
- Maintain, monitor and improve company’s various SSIS packages including integration with 3rd party systems
- Maintain, monitor and improve company’s ETL for BI reporting
- Ensure Database systems are kept up to date
- Assess System upgrades and improvements
- Find and resolve data processing problems
- Extract, analyse and present data as required
- When possible take advantage of training programs considered necessary by company
- When required provide cover for backup shift
- Provide and promote a positive attitude in all aspects of work life
Our ideal SQL Database Administrator should have the below skills and experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sql Systems
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and motivational skills; both written and verbal
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT systems and software packages
- SQL server 2008/2012/2014.2016
- View creation, functions and stored procedures
- Creating and Maintaining SSIS packages
- A Level or equivalent industry knowledge
- IT Training qualifications/Industry standard certifications
- MCT certification desirable
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to join our team as our new SQL Database Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Due to volume of applications expected for this SQL Database Administrator role, if you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.