Sports Trader (Primarily Cricket)
Full Time - Competitive Salary
We are a young and growing sports data company based in Central London looking for a graduate with strong numerical ability to join our growing team.
Past experience in sports trading is a bonus, but certainly not essential as you will be trained in our methods, but being intrinsically mathematical and interested in sport is vital.
The role will entail:
- Working in a dynamic trading team, focusing on cricket from the start.
- Working variable hours (including evenings, nights, and weekends) in accordance with the global sporting calendar.
- Working within the trading team to assist with other major sporting events.
- Watching live feeds and generating fast, accurate interpretations of events.
- Working with the Quant team to improve modelling.
Personal characteristics which are important to us:
- Good social skills
- Honesty and humility
- Motivation and reliability (given variable work timings)