Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The London office is always seeking proactive and organised Assistants to work within our Sports Sales department. Sports Sales Assistants provide administrative support to the Sports Agents, carrying out research and making sales calls when needed.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General market research as required on: Competitors, Brands, Territories, Legislation and Events
- Filtering media reports as relevant to the wider team
- Prospecting new business including cold calling
- New business pitch presentation preparation
- Production of presentations for client meetings
- General assistance to the team with ongoing projects
- Day-to-day support for the team, including diary management, travel arrangements, answering calls, meeting and greeting clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to develop business relationships at levels
- Previous experience in related fields is desirable
- Ideally a BSC/BA Degree, or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel, as well as Keynote and Google Drive
Please send us your CV and we will be in touch if we think you’d be suitable for any future Sports Sales Assistant positions.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.