Sponsorship Sales Executive / Business Development Manager – Salary £30 Basic + Uncapped Commisison OTE £55k + Attractive Benefits Package!
Do you have a track record of selling eventsponsorship / Delegate Sales or have transferable skills?
Would you like to work for an industry leader in Sponsorship Saleswhere you will have plenty of autonomy and plenty of existing relationships to manage and develop?
If the answer is yes then please read on!
Our client is part of a major PLC and puts on highly profitable conferences and events for the IT, Telecoms and Technology sectors working with all of the major ‘blue chip’ technology providers worldwide.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Sponsorship Sales Executive to join their London Sales team to sellconference sponsorshipand exhibition space for a number of their leading events and conferences across EMEA and the US.
There will be a healthy base of existing clients to account manage, grow and develop and there will be very little cold calling’ involved as our client is ready to pass over a number of top spending accounts.
On top of developing these existing relationships you will also be expected to bring in your own accounts to manage and develop targeting major Software, Hardware and Technology vendors dealing with ‘C’ or senior level decision makers.
The majority of the role will be telephone based with at least 4 overseas trips per year to attend the events which you will be selling on to meet with prospects on site.
You will report directly into the Sales Director and will have plenty of autonomy so therefore we are looking for a self starter and someone with a demonstrable track record in solution based sales ideally within Events / Media / Publishing however we are also open to looking at people with transferable skills.
What our client can offer:
- Competitive salary with generous and uncapped commission scheme – plenty of spending accounts will be passed over immediately so the potential to earn commission from month 1 is there!
- Plenty of autonomy – we need someone with the mentality that you will be managing and developing your own book of business
- Lots of existing accounts to grow and develop – you will be coming into a healthy and established / profitable business!
- Excellent career development opportunities and the chance to grow and develop with a major ‘blue chip’ brand!
- Proven track record in selling Event / Conference Sponsorship and Print / Online Advertising however we are also open to looking at sales candidates with a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience from other sectors who can transfer their skills across or candidates from a Delegate Sales background who want to move up into Sponsorship Sales
- Experience of selling over the phone and face to face into senior level decision makers
- Strong organization and exceptional communicational skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Self starter who is motivated by success
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
£30,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £55,000 + Benefits Including Subsidised Gym Membership, Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare