SPM Technical Architect
One of my clients is urgently looking for a SPM Curam Technical Architect for a 6-12 month contract based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The Successful candidate must have BPSS Clearance.
The Job Description:
- The SPM technical architect must have significant previous experience of designing and implementing robust, scalable and secure SPM services.
- The technical architect will take responsibility for ensuring that systems architectures balance functional and non-functional (e.g. service quality and systems management) requirements. Candidates for the role should be able to demonstrate the practice of sustainable, secure, maintainable and efficient design across multiple projects in a wider programme of work.
- The technical architect will be expected to provide direction, guidance and definition of technical architecture to others across the Social Security Programme and Chief Digital Officer division.
- Application proficiencies and experience in IBM WebSphere, Rational Software Architect, IBM DB2, Linux, Gitlab, JIRA, Confluence are essential. A deep understanding of the SPM Enterprise Framework is also needed.
- The technical architect must have an working knowledge of standard technical practices including unit testing, version control, continuous integration, coding standards, design patterns & refactoring.
- Experience of working in agile projects/programmes is a must. In particular, candidates must be proficient in iterative software development and understand the associated responsibilities, practices and artefacts.
- A background in the public sector, ideally in the social welfare domain, is desirable.
Apply now for immediate interviews!