- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team of one of the world?s leading brands within the Building Services Market.
- A global leader in Heating and Ventilation.
- With a innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research and development, they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple award winning organisation it is a great place to work.
- Fantastic personal and career development.
- As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling the companies range of domestic air source heat pumps, air conditioning units and ventilation products.
- Selling through specification the Sales Manager will target the social housing market, architects, contractors, national and regional developers and installers.
- As the Sales Manager you will be tasked with creating a need with the client via intelligent and open questioning, before then selling and influencing the customer to specify or commit to purchase of the company?s specialist and innovative systems.
- Covering Scotland area there is a very realistic target to hit through, identifying new business on a project to project basis.
- The business will train, develop and nurture the Sales Manager to ensure they become an excellent and integral part of the National sales team.
- Autonomous, home based role traditionally 4 days road, 1 day office/home.
The Ideal Person:
- You will be an experienced Specification Sales Manager, ideally within the social housing market alternatively contacts within the house builders/developers will also be considered.
- Applicants with an understanding/passion in air conditioning, renewable energy, heating or the ventilation market will be favoured.
- Most importantly you will be a driven, highly ambitious person and someone who has the personality and tenacity to build a career within a business to business sales environment
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Plus Excellent Benefits