Job Title: AML/KYC On-Boarding Specialist
Corporate Title: Officer
One of the world’s leading financial institutions, we have 57 million customers ranging from individuals to businesses to governments and we are committed to growing responsibly. We’ve been building meaningful connections in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for 90 years, and you’ll find our 200,000-strong workforce in more than 35 countries worldwide.
Business Unit overview-
Here in our Bromley office we are looking for an AML/KYC On-Boarding Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring the business is compliant with all Bank policies and local legal requirements globally.
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with all Bank policies and local legal requirements globally
- Ensuring that documentation requirements are met and perform Anti-Money Laundering checks on existing clients. This includes independent verification of information supplied by using external research via the internet and vendors such as Mint Global and Banker’s Almanac
- Reviewing of completed documentation when received back from client and if appropriate sign off documentation in compliance with local AML regulations
- Following up on all outstanding issues/escalations
- Provisioning of guidance, advice and training to other teams with the business on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaising with business partners in Global Finance Crimes Compliance, Fulfillment, Sales and Local Compliance Officer in Europe
- Strong knowledge of AML/KYC requirements or Economic Sanctions laws and regulations gained within a corporate environment
- Familiarity with cash management products, global markets, trade finance and correspondent banking would be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- A flexible, team spirited approach with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Dutch/German language an advantage
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Able to apply Critical Thinking
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package.
Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.