£c25k + profit share
Leeds LS8 2HH
DINE an innovative idea born out of a Michelin-starred restaurant and now a leading Events Management company providing bespoke, unique events from concept to completion. Dine is different! It’s a forward thinking, creative environment where staff take responsibility and use their initiative to provide exceptional, high-value service designed to exceed client expectations.
As Sous Chef for Dine at The Mansion, you will support the Head Chef in the delivery of the highest quality food to both the ‘Garden Room’ restaurant and for Weddings and Events at this landmark venue. You will work closely with the Head Chef to not only ensure the delivery of excellent food at The Mansion but also to assist with leadership and innovation.
Key requirements include:
- Someone with experience of leading a team at Sous level and working with others in a highly professional, positive and inspiring manner.
- Experience with Conference & Banqueting operations and Restaurants
- A passion for excellence in the creation and service of beautiful food and the ability to innovate on menu development
- Ability to participate in the running of a highly efficient kitchen and to deliver outstanding food to the highest standards of presentation
- Supporting the Head Chef in the planning, organising and prioritising of preparation and service of food to agreed working schedules and timescales
Rewards include financial benefits, the opportunity to discuss and share innovative food ideas and plans direct with the Head Chef within a leading brand in a stunning location in Leeds. Please send your CV with an email letter explaining why this job should be yours
Preliminary interviews will be completed during September and October.
Dine is committed to equality of opportunity in its recruitment and selection process to help achieve and maintain a diverse workforce. The criteria used for selecting the right candidate are based solely on merit and the ability to do the job.