Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Sous Chef and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
What will I be doing?
As a Sous Chef, you are responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Sous Chef will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to menu creation
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
- Strong Junior Sous Chef or previous Sous Chef Experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose. Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
Looking forward welcoming you to our hotel.