My client is leading global conglomerate and they are looking to bring on a Sourcing Project Analyst to support in a global procurement function.
- Analyse and categorize spend data from a variety of sources to develop and implement sourcing strategies
- Engage with stakeholders across the International business to capture their service requirements, and recommend most commercially advantageous approaches to engaging third party suppliers
- Manage competitive RFx process utilizing sourcing best practices to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop project plans, deliverables, metrics and milestones. Implement process disciplines and management systems necessary to achieve desired results.
- Develop compelling business cases/analyses to drive meaningful change in process or supplier as appropriate to meet sourcing strategy and business objectives.
- Be Highly analytical, able to analyse complex data
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with an ability to work across all functions and levels of an organization in order to influence change
- Ability to interpret supplier contracts and understanding commercial implications
- Financial knowledge, including budgetary and internal cost code allocations
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and electronically
- An active interest in innovation and emerging technologies, particularly those relating robotic process automation (RPA) and data management
- Awareness of best practice approaches to the Sourcing of Consulting, Market Research and HR Services
- Previous experience of working in a Technology or Media organisation.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
£200.00 - £350.00 /per day