Role: Sourcing Associate Manager, Logistics
Salary: Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
The Sourcing Associate Manager, Logistics will have expertise in a wide range of Logistics sub-categories (road transport, ocean/air freight, warehousing etc.) in the EMEA region.
The Sourcing Associate Manager, Logistics will provide day-to-day management of logistics sourcing streams, executing a seamless and integrated sourcing process that delivers upon key client requirements. In this capacity, you will be based in the London office and will collaborate with team members and Fortune 500 stakeholders across the EMEA region to drive significant value.
The key aspects and responsibilities of your role will be:
· Facilitate and project manage a procurement process to support sourcing for clients
· Ascertain and execute the procurement approach that drives greatest value for the client
· Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings and SLA targets Manage all aspects of sourcing projects according to team, account, and budget guidelines
· Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing project
· Seek out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each sourcing project, while ensuring adherence to quality and timeliness standards
· Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring Logistics sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
· Located in London, Prague, Barcelona or Milan