Solutions Consultant - Enterprise B2B Integration Platform - London
Continuous 30% YOY growth within the enterprise SaaS market, and over 30 years' industry experience, an enterprise B2B integration platform are adding to their extremely successful London office. With aggressive plans to double the UK team over the next 1 ½ years, you will be a contributing factor to the exciting growth of this brand.
The platform allows businesses to connect to enterprise and SaaS applications with a variety of connectors and APIs. The tool automatically accepts, transforms, orchestrates, connects and integrates all B2B data types from any source and to any target seamlessly.
They are looking for a true leader in EDI solutions and B2B integration software, who has the ability to pitch, strategise and optimise successfully with enterprise brands, becoming an evangelist within their solutions team.
You will be the only Solutions Consultant working across the EMEA region, leading strategic conversations with enterprise brands around their business outcomes. With this, you will have a sense of autonomy and responsibility, with the view to grow and lead a team in the mid-to-long term future across the UK and EMEA.
You will be delivering solutions that make it easy to create value through the integration of their internal and external systems and ecosystem partners.
- Qualifying a client's needs based on driving factors and a business's pain points.
- Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects, in order to work closely with their clients on their business's requirements.
- Work with Account Managers to define value and provide in depth propositions and project delivery.
- Active participation in scoping and executing client Proofs of Concept (POCs).
- Collaborative working with internal teams (technology, logistics, professional services, etc.) to help design and communicate best-fit solutions.
- Understand and participate in performance management processes.
- Work with Delivery Consultants to design ad-hoc, innovative solutions.
The successful Solutions Consultant will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years in Pre-Sales, Solutions Consulting or Solutions Architecture positions.
- Collaborative team member, with the ability to work on their own.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the B2B or EDI integration space.
- Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively.
- Comfortable with IT programming technologies, as well as having project management skills.
- Experience in multiple verticals desired with a preference for Technology, Travel, Retail and Commerce.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
£70,000.00 - £80,000.00 per year
bonus and benefits
bonus and benefits