WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking to hire a pre-sales Solutions Consultant. Braze Solutions Consultants are trusted advisors to our prospective customers during the sales process, bringing extensive product expertise, strategic vision, and best practices to bear. We strive to lay strong foundations, beginning pre-sales, for long-term partnership between Braze and our customers.
This role is an opportunity to bring your skills as a Pre-sales Engineer, Customer Success, or Account Management Professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, API's and Analytics.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say you’re a great communicator! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture