Location: London, UK
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Solution Consultant to join our UK Solution Consulting (Presales) Telco Media and Tech team focused on our named accounts. The Solution Consultant will provide expert level business and technical solution consultancy during the presales process in support of the direct sales force and partners, principally through proposal production, ServiceNow product demonstrations and the scoping and delivery of in-depth Proof-of-Concepts.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Understanding of Value Selling Methodology
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management.
- Experience working with or understanding of Managed Service Providers, Outsourcers, or Systems Integrators.
- Preferably experience of working with the Telco, Media or Tech industries.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.