Salary: £40 - 50,000 plus £5,000 end of contract bonus based upon completing full 12 months and performance
12 Months FTC- Maternity Cover
Office hours: 9am - 5pm with some flexibility between 8am - 6pm
Are you a Qualified Solicitor? Do you have experience dealing with litigation matters? If you're confident and driven with a passionate in what you do then this could be for you
My client is a specialist litigation law firm, providing litigation services to its clients. Established in 2007. We employ over 100 staff at our UK office. We provide a fair and personal solution for all of our clients.
The role is to supervise colleagues in relation to debt recovery litigation, and to assist with the firm's operational and compliance activities.
- Contribute to the growth of firm through business development and the development of operational efficiencies and litigation strategies.
- Run ad hoc projects as required, including those relating to court/regulatory changes, and innovative ideas being implemented.
- Deal with complex defended consumer credit cases.
- Supervise colleagues dealing with volume debt recovery litigation and deal with wide range of queries from colleagues.
- Contribute to firm's quality assurance measures including checking post, claims and applications.
- A qualified solicitor or legal executive.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in a solicitors' firm dealing with litigation matters.
- Consumer credit litigation desirable but not essential.
- Financial services experience desirable not essential.
- Working knowledge of SRA regulation
- Experience of managing and supervising staff
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Generous Competitive Salary
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport
- Gym membership subsidy
- Discount and cash back on hundreds of high-street shops,
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Travel insurance
- 23 Days holiday
- On site massage and health checks
Employment can not be offered if you have a live CCJ, IVA or bankruptcy on their credit file. If you have defaults that is fine as long as they are paying them off.
If you or anyone you know is great for this role then please contact Osman on Osman.email@example.com
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs