Our client was established in 2010 with the sole purpose of helping people to protect their family, their wealth and their assets. Since then they have grown rapidly to become one of the UK’s largest Legal Services firms. With a team of over 90 head office employees and a national network of over 250 consultants, they have helped more than tens of thousands of UK families to protect the people they love and the things they have worked hard for.
About the Solicitor role:
As the Solicitor, you will work closely with the Private Client team advising on a broad range of private client matters, including wills, estates, probate.
- Fee-earning work in Private Client with an emphasis on Estate administration in accordance with company policy
- Comply with professional and internal guidelines and procedures
- Utilise and maintain case management system
- Maintaining case costs
- Support and prepare case summaries and organise case reviews
- Attendance at all relevant office or departmental meetings
- Supervision and development of private client staff
You will be a qualified solicitor and have a good working knowledge and experience of estate administration work including all government forms and processes.
Skills and attributes required:
- Conveyancing experience, sales of properties, management of the client’s estate
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills
- Have a pragmatic and friendly approach
- Endeavour to achieve exceptional results
- You will also strive to ensure that your clients transactions run smoothly.
How to apply for the Solicitor role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Solicitor job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills / experience may include: Property Solicitor, Property conveyancer, Fee Earner, licenced conveyancer, Residential conveyancing, conveyancer, CILEX, solicitor, conveyancing lawyer, conveyancing fee earner, commercial conveyancing.
£35,000 - £50,000 Depending on experience